Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Little Monk Pretzels



Little Monk Pretzels is located in Burnaby at Metrotown. The food stall is the only pretzel joint that I know of and even if the owners served me a cold pretzel, I would keep coming back because they are super friendly. And again, this is the only place I know of that sells pretzels! I always stick to pretzels too but pretzel balls are also available as well as hot dog pretzels.

After coming here at least 100x, I would probably try the pretzel balls next time (doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a pretzel though?). Little Monk's has a ton of seasoning flavours available too, but I stick to my usual classic butter n' salt.


CLASSIC BUTTER AND SALT PRETZEL ($2.90).

The pretzel has a nice slight crisp exterior and tastes fluffy, soft, and doughy. Moreoever, the pretzel is lightly dipped in melted butter and sprinkled with sea salt. I have never had a pretzel overly buttery or salty here too. I love these. So much. Plus, I hate making my own at home because, well, the shape is a hassle.


POSITIVES
- Owners are always friendly
- Where else can you get freshly made pretzels?

NEGATIVES
- Pretzel could be thicker

Food: 4/5
Service: N/A

Little Monk Pretzels on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...