Monday, July 29, 2013

Cora Breakfast and Lunch



The inside is spacious and colorful.



If you love or enjoy fruit, then you will definitely want to come here. Cora has many breakfast and lunch options that come with fresh fruit.


We ordered the mochachino, smoked salmon benny and large cinnamon-raisin brioche.


My boyfriend's mochachino ($3.95). I love whipped cream, but this is just generic store brand. The only thing different from Dennys' and Cora is that Cora has fresh fruit.. other then that, no fresh juice or fresh whipped cream is available.


My 1990's harvest, a large cinnamon-raisin brioche dipped in french toast batter with an egg and bacon on one side and a mountain of fresh fruit on the other ($12.45). I wanted something different and hesitated on getting the cinnamon-raisin.. since I did not think I would like it. I love the fresh fruit, especially if you are too lazy to wash fruit! The bacon and egg is average.


Yeah, I did not like the raisin bread. It was dry, bland, chewy, tasteless, and tastes worse than if I got it from a supermarket, I could not even eat it with the toppings. They have a french toast option available instead of the cinnamon-raisin, I would recommend it over this.


My boyfriend's two poached eggs on an english muffin covered with hollandaise sauce, served with roasted potatoes and fresh fruit, smoked salmon ($14.95). This is one of the best things to order here. I am not a fan of hollandaise sauce, and I like it here because the sauce is really light. I wanted to order this, but I am one of those people who think ordering the same thing as someone else defeats the whole purpose. The potatoes are really good and crisp too.


The egg is poached well, it could be more runny if I was being picky.

Overall I recommend Cora over Dennys' because of their fresh fruit. Service wise, you pay at the front and are pretty much given everything you need so you do not really need to ask your server for much.

Food: 3/5
Service: 3/5

Cora Breakfast & Lunch on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...