Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bella Gelateria Handcrafted Gelato


A couple of years ago, Bella Gelateria used to be my favourite gelato place! I remember when they were always empty and now they are so popular and ridiculously busy.


The most common questions that random people asked was, "is this place that good?" and "is this really the line up?".


Their media recognitions


One scoop $5.50, with cone $6.75
Double scoop $6.75, with cone $8.00
Triple scoop $8.00, with cone $9.25


SALTED CARAMEL WITH WAFFLE CONE, AKBAR MASHTI (persia; rosewater, saffron, pistachio and cream) and TORRONCINO (italian honey nougat), SALTED CARAMEL and SALTED HAZELNUT

So everyone ate without waiting and forgot I wanted a photo. Mine is the one in the middle, untouched,  and the presentation looks shitty. Anyways, yes, the gelato is good and very creamy. The line up was only 2 metres so I decided to go, and I consider anything longer than that not worth it, unless you have time to kill and enjoy being seen downtown (whoops, I can be negative sometimes). Watch me later on in November when it is less busy and post about how yummy it is haha.

Service: 5/5 (one of the guys there are always super friendly!)
Food: 5/5

Bella Gelateria Handcrafted Gelato on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...