Friday, September 6, 2013

Little Bubble Tea House


After grabbing some T&T munchies, I wanted fresh juice and decided to try this place.


They also have food here too.


My FRESH MANGO JUICE ($3.25).

This is the first time I ever had any drink that was not filled to the top! Anyways, basically it is 1/2 ice, more than 1/4 water and the rest mango. The drink tasted like watered down mango juice. My boyfriend suggested me to ask that if I pay $5.00, can they add less water and more mango? But that was AFTER I got my drink :(. Not a bad idea though eh? I think it would have been better if I did that. Meh, they also have some generic ice cream and I saw green tea too.. I would probably come back to try that if I was in the area.

Food: 0/5
Service: N/A

Little Bubble Tea House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...