Friday, September 6, 2013

The Juice Truck


Apparently a lot of people love this juice truck! My friend and I came today around noon which is right when they open.


The menu


My drink is THE PATIO, BLUEBERRY PRESSED WITH PEAR, MINT, LIME, ALOE VERA JUICE AND COCONUT WATER WITH ADDED GINGER ($7.50) and her drink is THE COCONUT, COCONUT MEAT BLENDED WITH COCONUT WATER, COCONUT MILK, LIME, RAW VANILLA AND COCONUT NECTAR ($7.00).

I think we may have ordered the wrong drinks because neither of us enjoyed them. The patio tastes like warm (which is not a problem) watered down fruit punch with a slight taste of ginger. I cannot really comment on the coconut since I do not like coconut in general, but my friend loves coconut and says it is nothing special and not the best. She would have liked it if they charge a higher price and used real coconut meat.

If they had a simple drink with carrots, celery and ginger, I would have gotten that. I really think they should add a customized drink option for $8.00 and you can choose what you want. I love the idea especially since I am sure some people hate cleaning their juicer (like me) and the customized drink option would make it better for picky people or people who know what they like!

Food: 1/5
Service: N/A

The Juice Truck on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...